Why everyone needs voice training
Find Your Voice & Use it Confidently
Your voice is your most powerful resource to connect with people. It’s the tool you use to speak your truth and express yourself. If you’re not getting the results you want from your voice – the way it sounds and how you use it – then you urgently need voice training.
Whether it’s for everyday speaking, teaching or singing, your voice impacts how others see you and understand your message. Voice training teaches you to develop your voice and be able to use it in any situation with 100% confidence, power and impact!
Your Voice and Your Identity
Your voice is a fundamental part of your identity but do you use it in a way that expresses who you truly are? Do you like how your voice sounds when you speak?
Does your voice match the picture others have of you or the one you have of yourself? Can you use your voice confidently in any situation?
Voice Training Means You’ll Never Have Voice Problems Again!
Not understanding how to use the voice correctly is like not knowing how to walk or stand properly. Over time, we develop bad habits, weaken the voice and limit our self-expression. The voice problems we’ll experience without voice training include:
- Vocal fatigue and voice loss
- Loss of vocal power or volume
- Hoarseness, burning or itching sensations when speaking or singing
- Feeling like the voice is trapped in the throat
- Frustration and fear when needing to speak
- A loss of confidence when speaking
- No confidence in your own singing ability
Use Your Voice with Confidence, Power & Impact!
Finding your voice requires understanding how your voice works as well as the role your mind and body play in self-expression. It involves seeing the impact your emotions, thoughts and limiting beliefs have on you and constructively working with them.
Through voice training you’ll be able to:
- Improve your individual sound, expression and vocal power when speaking or singing
- Turn limiting beliefs into pure confidence when you speak or sing
- Know how your voice works and how to use it in the way you want to
- Become the best communicator you can be and effortlessly express yourself
- Build your voice into a powerful, expressive, healthy instrument that you love using!
Let Go of Fear’s Holding You Back!
Training the voice has a positive effect on our entire personality. As we learn to speak with impact, clarity and confidence we let go of fears holding us back and transform our limiting beliefs. This self-empowerment ripples across every facet of our lives. Our overall confidence increases. We feel more playful, experience more joy and become more connected to ourselves.
Be it for speaking or singing, the transformation you experience by training your voice will positively affect every part of your life. You’ll learn how your unique voice works and how to use it in the way you need to express yourself in your personal and professional life.
Voice Training Sessions
Voice training is especially useful for people in speaking intensive professions such as teachers, coaches, therapists, salespersons and public speakers, as well as for anyone wishing to develop their singing voice.
My goal in our voice training together is to create a holistic program around your specific needs and wishes. If you wish to strengthen your voice and have more power when you speak, we’ll focus on that. If you wish to experience the joy and freedom singing brings, then we’ll work there.
During our sessions you’ll get:
- A voice training program specifically focused on your needs and wishes
- Clear feedback on your vocal challenges with guided exercises for how to overcome them
- Voice theory with clear explanations and exercises so you understand what you’re doing
- Voice exercises so you can practice what you learn during in your own time too
- Repeated practice using material based on your goals such as speaking exercises related to your work or songs you’d like to sing